Each truck is equipped with
- Sterling tools: All have the same OD for ease of making up or breaking down. Tools are hard banded to safely set in slips.
- Centrifuges: Accurately obtain percentages of fluids.
- RW Meters: Measure salinity to determine if water is filtrate or formation.
- Hydrometers: Measure gravity of oil.
- Surface equipment:Checks to 2500# for safety during large volume tests.
- Electronic Memory Recorder: Designed for extreme precision and reliability in harsh downhole environments. Pressure range: 5000psi.
- Electronic Micro Gauge (WMG-PR): Incorporates the latest sensor technology to improve transient response through continuous compensation of temperature. Pressure range: 5000psi.
- Laptop computers: The data can be downloaded and viewed immediately. The data can also be sent via modem to our Hays office and then sent on to the Operating company via e-mail or fax.
- ATMS2000 software: View and manipulate data gathered on the DST. Produces Horner plots and derivative curves.